Great for gift gifting! Make someone feel special during the pandemic or during the holidays! This is an awesome gift for your honey lovers - family and friend alike!
Packaged in a printed cellophane bag and matching organza bow! For the holidays, I add a jingle bell and a handmade double-layered gift tag for a special touch! Also included is a Scatter Joy - Iowa Native Plant Seed packet - includes 4 different native seeds.
THE FRUIT POWDER WAS PACKAGED IN A FACILITY THAT PACKAGES NUTS; IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS A NUT ALLERGY, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION AS YOU CONSIDER A PURCHASE.
Three-pack, four-pack or five-pack of 5 ounce, hex glass jars of creamed honey! Choose your flavors!
Creamed honey, is known by many names, such as spun honey, whipped honey, and churned honey. But contrary to popular belief, cream honey does not contain butter, although it's buttery- looking texture would suggest otherwise. Creamed honey has undergone a controlled crystallization process. It is whipped and cooled until it is creamy, smooth, spreadable, and absolutely delicious!
- Our fruit-flavored creamed honey is made with organic freeze-dried fruit powder. The fruit powder is an important distinction when compared to other vendor's creamed honey that could be prepared with cheap artificial flavors. Make certain as you compare products that the quality is equivalent.
- Spread our fruit creamed honey on some bread for a healthier PB&J. It tastes amazing over ice cream or even in a smoothie! Also great in tea & even on a spoon! Try dipping crackers or pretzels in it for a yummy natural snack.
- Our cinnamon honey is made with Ceylon cinnamon for a robust cinnamon flavor.
- Stir into coffee, hot toddies, or other warm beverages for an extra zing. Spread on warm rolls for an instant cinnamon roll. Try dipping crackers or pretzels in it for a yummy natural snack.
- Our raspberry-jalapeno is made with the freeze-dried fruit powder (note the nut-allergy notation above) plus air-dried jalapeno powder.
Tip: Allow the creamed honey to sit on your palate (the roof of your mouth). First you will pick up the honey flavor, but then your taste buds will pick up on the fruit, cinnamon or jalopeno flavor in the honey. Doing so will provide you a delectable experience!